Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
The maximum weight for hand baggage is 7kg in Light fare. The hand baggage in Plus and Emotion fare includes one cabin bag and a personal item (ex. a laptop, a coat, an umbrella) for a total maximum weight of 10kg.
Maximum dimension: 55x40x20cm
If the free hand baggage allowance is exceeded in terms of number, dimensions and/or weight, the fee for excess baggage will be charged. Personal documents, medicines, valuables, mobile phones and laptops should be carried in cabin bags.
The following may not be taken into the cabin: weapons, potential weapons, imitation/replica weapons, pointed, sharp or blunt items (e.g. scissors, pocket knives, baseball bats) and all other dangerous goods.
When there is insufficient space to stow all hand baggage safely on board you may be asked to check in some or all of your hand baggage at the boarding gate.
Each liquid you carry in your hand baggage must be in its own container of no more than 100 ml. All liquids must be placed in a transparent, re-sealable plastic bag with a total volume of no more than 1 litre. One transparent plastic bag may be taken per person.
However, you may always bring:
For safety reasons the following items are not allowed on board:
• Briefcases with built-in alarm devices
• Explosives, fireworks, flares
• Pressurized containers containing irritant gases, self-defence sprays, camping gas
• Containers with flammable liquids such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
• Items that ignite easily, such as matches
• Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water
• Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder, peroxides
• Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances, such as mercury, bacteria and virus cultures
• Radioactive materials and items
• Corrosive substances, such as acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries
• Strongly magnetic materials
• Petrol-operated equipment and tools that have contained minimal amounts of petrol (e.g. for test purposes)
• Electro shock weapons, such as tasers
• Arms and ammunition carried for other reasons than hunting and sport. For more information, please check directly with the Airline.
Rule for lighters and electronic cigarettes
You are allowed to carry a cigarette lighter on your person if it is intended for personal use and is filled with (fully absorbed) liquid gas fuel. Safety matches may also only be carried on your person. Passengers are required to carry electronic cigarettes in the cabin and not in checked baggage.The carriage of all lighters, petrol and storm lighters, lighters filled with unabsorbed fuel, butane gas lighters and cigar lighters, lighter fuel or refills is forbidden in checked baggage.
Ban of “Self-Balancing Electronic Devices” (e.g. Hoverboards)
These devices are classified as dangerous goods and specified by UN3171 “battery powered equipment”. Therefore they cannot be carried as portable electronic devices (PED). Passengers and Crews are not allowed to carry these devices as carry on- or checked baggage. Exception: Passenger holds a medical/disability certificate, stating obvious need.
Ban of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices
Transportation of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones is prohibited on all Air Dolomiti aircrafts for safety reasons.
They are not allowed in either checked luggage or carry-on bags, even if switched off.
Important information for the passengers flying to the United States: effective from 30th June 2018 powder-like substances over 12 oz. / 350 mL should be placed in checked bags.
Powders over 12 oz. / 350 mL in carry-on bags may be prohibited.